A blog about fashion, life, and libations.
Laura Ellner is based out of New York City and founded OnTheRacks in 2010, where she shares her love for shoes, booze, and other important pleasures with likeminded individuals.
The New York Times, CNN.com, Glamour Magazine, Teen Vogue, Refinery29, and more.
LET’S BE FRIENDS
In addition to regularly updating OnTheRacks with editorial content, focused on personal style, cocktails, beauty, travel, and more, Laura is also an experienced digital marketer and social media strategist. She has collaborated with a number of well-known fashion companies, and specializes in styling, social media strategy building, digital PR / product seeding, event planning, merchandising, and more.
- Social Media Manager at Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet
- Interactive Marketing Manager at PLV Studio
- Marketing Associate at Shop It To Me, Inc.
- Photo Shoot Styling
- Social Media Strategy Building
- Digital Public Relations and Product Seeding
- Blogger Collaboration Development
- Interactive Campaign Creation
- Online Merchandising
- Freelance Writing / Blogging
- Event Planning
- Event Hosting
For a full resume and portfolio (or if you just want to say “hello”!), please email email@example.com.
Additional qualifications can be found on my LinkedIn profile.
All images and content © Laura Ellner 2013