Oregon Trail

2 Dec

New York City Fashion and Lifestyle Blog: Knit beanie, leather jacket, striped sweater, cropped jeans, winter booties

Much of our #StoriedVenture consisted of wandering through Oregon. The beaches, the forests…I never knew what beauty this state I grew up only hours away from to had to offer. Took these photos at dusk after a perfectly dreary winter day. It was fun to layer up and go for a “woodsy” vibe before heading into town for Thai food and hot toddies.

*head to toe: knit beanie, Yigal Azrouel leather jacket, vintage scarf / shawl, Bluette sweater, Goldsign jeans, Matiko boots (similar style)

Photos by Grant Legan

16 Lovely Comments on “Oregon Trail”

1. Business Ideas 12. May, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

I needed to create you that very small word to thank you once again on your striking ideas you’ve discussed above. It was simply wonderfully open-handed of people like you to provide publicly just what many individuals could possibly have supplied for an e-book to help make some bucks for themselves, notably given that you might have done it if you ever desired. Those advice as well worked to be a fantastic way to recognize that someone else have the same fervor similar to mine to know whole lot more on the subject of this issue. I am sure there are many more pleasurable instances up front for many who examine your blog post.

2. Engine parts 12. May, 2014 at 10:09 pm #

You made certain fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found mainly persons will consent with your blog.

3. MarketingConsultant 12. May, 2014 at 10:05 pm #

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

4. science and technology 12. May, 2014 at 10:05 pm #

Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good website with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

5. LabellaLuxe Boutique 07. Jan, 2014 at 3:23 pm #

Love the outfit and fabulous scenery!

6. Aileen 21. Dec, 2013 at 4:28 pm #

Wow lady! Simply wow, these photos are f-ing awesome. They’re like stills from a film.

7. Lindsay 04. Dec, 2013 at 9:33 am #

You have such a creative blog. I love your photography.

Lindsay
    Pinkandnavystripes.com

8. Amita Dhingra 04. Dec, 2013 at 3:30 am #

You look so good and that scarf is fabulous!

Amita@Glamplaza

9. Jennifer 03. Dec, 2013 at 3:21 pm #

You look fantastic!

xo Jennifer

10. The Marcy Stop 03. Dec, 2013 at 12:29 pm #

Love these photos. There’s almost a fairytale quality to them. The setting seems so unreal. Great colors too
    xx,
    The Marcy Stop

11. Cheyenne 03. Dec, 2013 at 11:46 am #

Beautiful beautiful photographs :)

12. nikki 03. Dec, 2013 at 7:29 am #

love that sweater! and those booties are so cute

xxoo,
    nikki

13. Carelia 02. Dec, 2013 at 9:13 pm #

Beautiful photos!! I like the dark trail and your cozy outfit.

Ahoy, Matey! Nautical With A Twist – New blog post.

14. Naomi A 02. Dec, 2013 at 7:38 pm #

I love the layering of the scarf over your leather jacket!

The Occasional Indulgence

15. Annick 02. Dec, 2013 at 6:34 pm #

These pictures are absolutely stunning! Loving the dark vibe! Seriously amazing shots.

Bold Subtlety

16. Natali 02. Dec, 2013 at 2:20 pm #

Gorgeous coat and great boots!