Black Magic

8 Dec

Rag & Bone cropped mohair sweater, Alexander Wang twill shorts, Hue lace tights, Alexander Wang zipper sunglasses, Alexander McQueen skull ring, Costume National platforms, Chrishabana spike earrings

All black always works. It’s mysterious, sexy, and slimming… who can deny any of those things? We’re going to Las Vegas this weekend (that’s right, VEGAS baby!), and these are the items I wish I had packed in my suitcase. Especially the shoes! Don’t they just scream Sin City?

Wish me luck at the blackjack tables. <3

15 Lovely Comments on “Black Magic”

1. Nikki Hebert 28. Dec, 2010 at 9:06 pm #

i love those shoes girl!!!!!!!! but 600 dollars. EEEEEPS. rag and bone is such a guilty pleasure of mine…everything they make is so cool xoxo V

2. Deann Reese 23. Dec, 2010 at 7:27 pm #

We want a Vegas post!!!!!!!

3. Fashionista on Tour 12. Dec, 2010 at 2:39 pm #

We want a Vegas post!!!!!!!

4. Violet Revolution 12. Dec, 2010 at 2:12 pm #

All I wear is black! I’m obsessed with those Alexander Wang zipper sunglasses…adds a little bit of rock n roll to a classic style of shades

5. Julia 10. Dec, 2010 at 7:53 am #

The shoes and the pants are my style. They look great and would make an excellent outfit for a party.

6. Emily//the lesser panda 09. Dec, 2010 at 9:30 pm #

i love hue tights! i have two pairs and they are my FAVORITE of all that i have!

7. courtney 09. Dec, 2010 at 4:58 pm #

Chic Little Devil Stylehouse in LA loves your blog and wanted to let all of your followers know about our annual SAMPLE SALE this weekend Dec 9th-12th from 10am-6! You don’t want to miss this. Up to 90% off designers such as Elizabeth and James, Jerell Scott, Black Halo and so much more!! 1206 Maple Ave, Los angeles CA (Bendix Building 11th floor) Cash and all credit cards accepted

8. Alicia 09. Dec, 2010 at 3:41 pm #

What AWang makes velvet sunglasses?!! Had no idea!

And I have a serious crush on that sweater… I own way too much black but you’re right it’s flattering and always works!

9. Margot 09. Dec, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

Love the shoes and the ring!! I find I am best at games that require no skill. Roulette is my game in Vegas, I always seem to win with roulette and slot machines. :) have so much fun!
    Margot

10. Thrifted 09. Dec, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

Have fun in Vegas Laura! Love this collage

11. renee 09. Dec, 2010 at 11:46 am #

omg…love the costume national platforms….and the mohair sweater…hot..hot…!!!!

12. BEE 09. Dec, 2010 at 11:39 am #

I love those glasses! I am totally falling for glasses with textural details. I am loving the Linda Farrow cat eye snakeskin sunglasses, but these zipper sunglasses are a close second!!
    Great post :)
    BEE

I know… me too!! Linda Farrow sunglasses are amazing. A Wang also makes leather and velvet sunglasses. So cute!!

13. Amber's notebook 09. Dec, 2010 at 12:00 am #

omg those shoes and those EARRINGS!!! WOW!

14. thehautepursuit 08. Dec, 2010 at 9:53 pm #