Wild At Heart

19 Oct

It feels like yesterday was the 4th of July and tomorrow is Christmas… where have the seasons gone? I guess this outfit is my way of transitioning. Instead of altering my wardrobe entirely, I just combined summer and winter pieces. That’s what happens when the weather goes Schizo!

On a light, bright note, I have been looking for a reason to whip out this wild knit hat. And I think my new heart-print tights were like the cherry on top of a kamikaze sundae! Can’t wait to wear these with, like, everything. Brrr!

*head to toe: Knit beanie, BCBG blazer, Only Hearts lace bodysuit, vintage Levi’s, Urban Outfitters tights, Sam Edelman boots

25 Lovely Comments on “Wild At Heart”

1. Commercial Property 12. May, 2014 at 10:09 pm #

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

2. budget travel 12. May, 2014 at 10:07 pm #

My wife and i have been absolutely excited when John could do his analysis using the precious recommendations he came across using your web site. It’s not at all simplistic to simply possibly be giving freely key points which usually most people may have been trying to sell. We really remember we need the website owner to appreciate for this. Most of the illustrations you have made, the straightforward web site menu, the friendships you can make it possible to create – it is most spectacular, and it is aiding our son and our family believe that that article is brilliant, and that’s exceptionally fundamental. Thank you for everything!

3. Marilyn-Jeaux 23. Oct, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

Do you find the Zoe’s hard to walk in or is it just me? I love the printed tights. I’ve always wanted to get a pair.

4. Jen 22. Oct, 2010 at 11:26 pm #

Ummmm…… How CUTE are you!!! Love Love this outfit! Get it girrrl!
    Jen

5. Emily//the lesser panda 21. Oct, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

I love those tights AND the blazer! Patterned tights are one of my favorite things of all.

6. Rebecca from See You in Sweden 21. Oct, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

So, so cool!

7. Alicia 21. Oct, 2010 at 11:05 am #

This is one of my favorite looks of yours!! Yay for beanie weather, can’t wait to start wearing mine again. ;) And love the heart tights with denim shorts!

8. bravegrrl 20. Oct, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

still loving those boots!

9. Rachael 20. Oct, 2010 at 2:56 pm #

Great pictures and outfit!

Love your blog, I’m a new follower! Hope you stop by sometime.

10. Carrie 20. Oct, 2010 at 2:46 pm #

I don’t know how I’ve never visited you before (epic fail!). You had me at the hat…but the tights are a close second!

xoxo,
    Carrie

11. Carlina 20. Oct, 2010 at 2:18 pm #

love your look, and that backdrop is divine. The little hearts on yr tights are the best. I’m gonna have to bust out my sheer tights and shorts combo soon!

xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

12. Corks + Caftans 20. Oct, 2010 at 12:16 pm #

You have been knocking every look out of the park, m’dear! I freaking love this, and your legs look a mile long.

I’ve been a lame commenter lately… forgive. But I’ve been loving everything!

c

13. eat.sleep.wear. 20. Oct, 2010 at 9:45 am #

i absolutely ADORE these tights on u girl!!!! and love all the layering going on. Looking at these photos make me feel all warm, fuzzy and cozy! lol.

xo, Kim http://www.eatsleepwear.com

14. Kimberly Wright 20. Oct, 2010 at 8:43 am #

I finally bought these boots the other day, they are on the way I can’t wait! They look great with your outfit love love love the tights with them!

btw I manage at The Blues Jean Bar on Union St. and we have Siwy ;)

You will love the Zoe boots!! I have had mine for a few years now and I’ve gotten so much use out of them. They are great for fall/winter too… you got them just in time! :)

Will have to come by The Blues Jean bar and check out your Siwys! Thanks for the heads up. I live like two blocks from there! :)

15. renee 20. Oct, 2010 at 7:54 am #

i absolutely love this look..heart your tights…and i can just feel the cold from seeing your face….
    lovely<3

16. Vida 20. Oct, 2010 at 5:47 am #

I must join in and say I love those tights too! They look so cute on you. Are they tights or stockings? They look a bit sheer.

Maybe they are stockings… Something in between tights and stockings, perhaps! :)

17. Lainey 20. Oct, 2010 at 12:00 am #

Oh those heart tights. I desperately want something like that. Even polka dots will do. Tights are sort of a must-have for this season.

18. Margot 19. Oct, 2010 at 11:33 pm #

I LOVE those tights. I have been looking for a pair with polka dots, I will have to check out Urban. You look lovely per usual and the hat is very cute. :)

xo Margot

19. Amber's notebook 19. Oct, 2010 at 11:24 pm #

So cute girly!! I know the weather just flipped a switch! And today it back to being nice, so weird!!

20. Fashionista on Tour 19. Oct, 2010 at 11:08 pm #

I own those tights too!!! they are absolutely unbelievable AND somehow I have managed to find them with bows instead of hearts too.

Back in Spain the weather is being silly too so I completely feel your pain!

21. Alexandra G. 19. Oct, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Such a great fall look, I’m absolutely loving those tights! Great pics as usual.

Alexandra xo

22. Emma 19. Oct, 2010 at 10:25 pm #

I Really Love those tights ! You look like an artist in this outfit.

23. Fay 19. Oct, 2010 at 10:08 pm #

your first sentence pretty much sums it up about the weather here. insannee
    lurvee the tights, and the tattoo that matches ( i have one on my wrist too :))