Wild Thing

23 Oct

Hoss Intropia turban, FCUK leopard coat, Juicy Couture lace bodysuit, Dolce Vita shearling boots, Love Quotes scarf, Vince suede leggings

I have the animal print fever these days. Just ordered a furry leopard coat and I can’t wait to bundle up in it all winter long!

There’s nothing sexy about winter attire… I say add a little sass and wear something a risqué (like this lace bodysuit!) under a warm, layered outfit — even if nobody knows it’s there but you. And no cold-weather look is complete without high-heeled ankle boots and a warm fuzzy scarf!

12 Lovely Comments on “Wild Thing”

1. Charter School 12. May, 2014 at 10:24 pm #

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

2. Lainey 25. Oct, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

I just found my faux leopard coat in this little hole in the wall vintage boutique in hollywood yesterday, and I am in love. I can’t wait to rock it like everyday this season.

3. Margot 24. Oct, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

Love this. I just did a post on how obsessed with leopard print I am. If you are looking for spots, Topshop has some lovely items right now. I got a lovely Alice + Olivia Leopard coat last year, so glad that I can continue to wear it this season :). Cant wait to see how you wear your leopard coat! Your outfit posts are always so unique and fun.

Margot

4. Chelsea 24. Oct, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

You just nailed my personal style! Thanks for sharing. Really stunning look.

5. Aimee 24. Oct, 2010 at 7:06 am #

ah i just did a similar post. its so funny how long i’ve been obsessing over leopard coats yeti don’t own any till this day!

6. Alba 24. Oct, 2010 at 6:20 am #

My mum recently passed on a faux leopard jacket she never wore on to me, but I’ve been absolutely CLUELESS as to how to wear it; mostly because I don’t think I’m daring enough, but this post has been rather inspiring :) Thanks!

7. renee 24. Oct, 2010 at 3:15 am #

ok..so..i’ve been seriously..seeing those damn leopard coats everywhere…but can’t get my hands on them……fcuk…wooh…gotta head to the store now..but why the hell is it soo expensive..gosh…gotta break the bank huh…

8. Nádia 24. Oct, 2010 at 3:03 am #

Love those garments! I have leopard fever, as well! ;)

And lace fever, and mustard fever, and otk socks fever, etc etc ;)

9. thehautepursuit 23. Oct, 2010 at 9:56 pm #

why must faux leopard coats be so bloody expensive??? and from FCUK? I like the jacket…but for 178?! YIKES! I love that turban in the collage.
    V

10. gina espo 23. Oct, 2010 at 8:09 pm #

those leggings look commmmmmmmmmmmmfortable. i find that with all of vince’s leggings actually.

11. kelly 23. Oct, 2010 at 6:41 pm #

Love it! I need to use these outfit creative sites more often… I think it’d help me realize some style ideas better instead of wearing out my closet until it’s in a pile all around me. You know those days when you just can’t figure out what to wear? haha. xo

12. Marilyn-Jeaux 23. Oct, 2010 at 6:10 pm #

I really adore those shoes and the beautiful scarf.