Cats and Dogs

24 Oct

The rain has been relentless the past couple days, so we’ve been staying in… enjoying movie marathons and junk food binges. I love weekends like these, where being lazy is the most practical option.

I totally have that warm, furry fall feeling. I cannot wait for the holidays, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Time to whip out the scented candles, pumpkin seeds, and mulled wine. Can I get a Y.U.M.?! I think a trip to Williams Sonoma is in order…

Hope y’all had nice, relaxing weekends! <3

*head to toe: Sanctuary leather jacket, Mink Pink shimmer jacket, Seneca Rising dress, Nasty Gal socks, Sam Edelman boots

18 Lovely Comments on “Cats and Dogs”

1. Vida 26. Oct, 2010 at 1:46 pm #

I absolutely love that first picture. It is gorgeous. I love the outfit too. Just noticed Lola in the window in the 3rd picture! What a cutie.

2. Anna Jane 26. Oct, 2010 at 7:19 am #

when it’s like this outside, staying indoors is really all my body will allow me to do. perfect outfit–those socks, ah! you look lovely.

3. bloo. 26. Oct, 2010 at 4:19 am #

you look stunning :-)) good job!

X
    johanna.

4. Lainey 25. Oct, 2010 at 8:10 pm #

I love that dress! And those thigh highs with it, just completes the look fabulously. I love the rain…

5. Emily//The Lesser Panda 25. Oct, 2010 at 7:53 pm #

I love that dress, and I like the way you styled your outfit!

6. Kimberly Wright 25. Oct, 2010 at 7:23 pm #

So I just got the Zoe’s and they are pretty uncomfortable :( Do I just have to break them in?

Do they hurt or are they just tough to walk in? I am trying to remember if mine hurt when I first got them… they probably did. Mine are pretty comfortable now, but I think they took some getting used to. Definitely try and break them in!! :)

7. Alexandra G. 25. Oct, 2010 at 5:40 pm #

Oh God, it’s been pouring here too. Like scary rain, the kind that you go out for a run in and end up absolutely drenched down to your socks. I love this outfit, an incredibly chic rainy day look! The colours are fantastic.

Alexandra xo

8. Fashionista on Tour 25. Oct, 2010 at 2:46 pm #

This looks like a professional photo-shoot, you never fail to impress me, period.

9. Menina Elegante 25. Oct, 2010 at 2:14 pm #

I am loving this post! Your dress is gorgeous and I love how you styled it with the knee high socks! Very cute!

beijos!

10. LateAfternoon 25. Oct, 2010 at 12:49 pm #

I love this look and the somber feel of the photos.

11. brookemeagan 25. Oct, 2010 at 9:42 am #

I had the most self-indulging and relaxing Sunday ever and it wasn’t even raining where I am! I love the pairing of the dark neutrals with the metallic edge in this look. It seems so appropriate for a rainy day. This is layering at its finest! That first shot is beyond editorial worthy. I’m also totally digging the side pony! Gorgeous girl! xx

12. thestreetfashion5xpro 25. Oct, 2010 at 8:38 am #

You look so beautiful! Lovely post and blog…

13. renee 25. Oct, 2010 at 2:57 am #

love the dress esp with the knee-high socks….and a great look for the rain eh…!!!!

14. heather skelton 24. Oct, 2010 at 10:41 pm #

awe…wish my weekend was as relaxing as yours! i need one!
    love that shimmer jacket with those otk socks!

♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥
    ♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

15. kelly 24. Oct, 2010 at 10:29 pm #

yesssssss the rain is here! fall is here! I am loving the over the knee grey socks – I have a pair I can’t wait to bust out. Love this look and yay for cozy lazy weekends!

16. raya rossi 24. Oct, 2010 at 10:27 pm #

Loving your wintery look:) that dress is gorgeous :)

X x x raya

17. Alicia 24. Oct, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

i loved that you said staying in doors was the most practical option! ;) i spent most of my weekend running around in the rain but enjoyed a movie marathon / junk food filled Sunday afternoon!