Tory Burch Spring 2011 Collection

25 Sep

How rad are those straw platforms? They had them in beige too, but I love the navy.

I couldn’t get enough of the color palette Tory Burch chose for her S/S 2011 collection — nudes, navys, and mustards, with exciting bursts of coral or metallic. This dress on the right was my favorite piece — there is something so fun and unexpected about the baby pink and coral combo, don’t you think?

While her overall aesthetic is a bit conservative for my taste, that is not to say I don’t totally enjoy and admire her work. Tory Burch’s designs are so classic – she has a way of creating these fresh, tasteful looks that are appropriate for women of any age. It was a fantastic presentation and I’m so glad I was able to attend! (Too bad I just missed Kanye and Anna Wintour. Shucks.)

7 Lovely Comments on “Tory Burch Spring 2011 Collection”

1. Lacee Swan 01. Oct, 2010 at 5:25 am #

love the colors too! and love that last dress-gorg!!

2. Emma 27. Sep, 2010 at 10:56 pm #

Wow ! Tory Burch Rocks this season ! The shoes are to die for !!

3. Michelle @ Glisters & Blisters . 27. Sep, 2010 at 8:41 am #

this is one of my fave tory burch collections ever !
    and the shoes are wonderful !

4. fashionista on tour 26. Sep, 2010 at 11:06 pm #

Nice but not very risky at all. The white little bag is very cute though. I couldn’t afford it anyways so it feels kinda good not dying to have any of the garments just now! ;-)

5. Alicia 26. Sep, 2010 at 9:19 pm #

I do love the gold pants worn with the “mexican poncho” … and really love all the mustard colored pieces. So jealous you were able to go!

6. Nickie Frye 26. Sep, 2010 at 7:28 pm #

I like everything, but I’m a little astonished by the Mexican poncho. I see them all the time when shopping for my vintage store. I bet she’s charging a fortune for them. Everything else is great though, esp the shoes.

Yeah totally. I think its cute and all – like that its sort of slim fit – but prob not worth the price tag! Hopefully she won’t charge too much. :)