Tourist trap

25 Jul

I have always been a lover of fanny packs… in my opinion they’ll never be out of style. Fanny packs are the perfect alternative to a heavy carryall – great for long days with lots of walking. Seriously… they are so practical!

We recently spent a lovely afternoon playing tourist in Fisherman’s Wharf -stuffing our faces with clam chowder, and fried fish… sipping away our hangovers with bloody marys. Didn’t I totally dress the part?!

(wearing: vintage Vivienne Westwood fanny pack, vintage Levi’s shorts, Nasty Gal lace top, Deena & Ozzy strapped sandals, Chanel sunglasses)

20 Lovely Comments on “Tourist trap”

1. Criminal Justice 12. May, 2014 at 10:16 pm #

A person essentially assist to make significantly articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual publish amazing. Fantastic process!

2. automotive technology 12. May, 2014 at 10:07 pm #

I am only commenting to let you know what a remarkable discovery my friend’s child experienced checking your webblog. She noticed lots of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have a great giving nature to make men and women clearly fully grasp various hard to do subject areas. You undoubtedly surpassed our own expectations. Thanks for rendering these beneficial, dependable, informative and even unique tips about your topic to Lizeth.

3. Ruby 19. Aug, 2010 at 12:20 pm #

very cute.
    I want clam chowder.

4. Wrecked Stellar 27. Jul, 2010 at 8:53 pm #

Love the fanny pack, esp since it’s vintage Westwood! I really wanted this utilitarian belt/fanny pack awhile back, but didn’t act fast enough and have been on the lookout for a look-alike. And your dog is so fabulous!

5. ChiqueChic 27. Jul, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

Oh I love your sunglasses and wedges!! Very cute!

6. Anthea 27. Jul, 2010 at 2:24 am #

I love your look! So laid back yet very chic! You make moon bags (what they call fanny packs where I come from) look cool! :)

7. laura 26. Jul, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

i am seriously in love with those shoes, so cute!! and that is one of the most intriguing fanny packs ive ever seen. :) haha cant believe its vivienne!

CLOTHESURE

8. brit 26. Jul, 2010 at 2:42 pm #

ahhh those sunnies are toooo good! and i know, isn’t the LA swap meet magical? i’m sure there’s something comparable in SF, no?

b

9. Alexandra G. 26. Jul, 2010 at 11:25 am #

I love fanny packs, you should check out Hanneli’s page she is a fanny pack afficiando! Love the one you’re wearing.

10. eat.sleep.wear. 26. Jul, 2010 at 10:25 am #

ooo i love this look. it has a good mix of laid back but still sassy with the shoes and lacey top! great sunnies. and i want to pet ur doggieeee. SOOOO ADORBS!!

xo, Kim http://www.eatsleepwear.com

11. ellen 26. Jul, 2010 at 10:04 am #

OMG – Are they coming back – I probably just got rid of mine within the last couple of years!!!!! We need more notice! :-) xoxoxox

12. Style with Benefits 26. Jul, 2010 at 7:36 am #

Haha.. love it! I don’t think I could pull off the fanny pack like I used to as a youngin, but you are totally rocking it. Cute sunglasses too.

xx, becs

13. Kelly 26. Jul, 2010 at 4:54 am #

Amazing photos, and lovely outfit!

<3 Kelly

14. Sam / TWINCATVINTAGE.COM 26. Jul, 2010 at 12:23 am #

Oh I certainly do love “fanny packs” but not everyone can pull one off with the ease you do! It just works! =)

15. JL 25. Jul, 2010 at 11:30 pm #

i need those boots now!

xxJLhttp://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

16. Janette 25. Jul, 2010 at 10:07 pm #

You make anything look good — but I am with you 100% on the fanny pack. Bring it!

17. Emma 25. Jul, 2010 at 10:01 pm #

I Love the lace top ! The fanny pack is practical, I think it is cool that it is a Vivienne Westwood Fanny Pack : )

18. Lynzy 25. Jul, 2010 at 8:46 pm #

You totally just reintroduced the fanny pack! I usually am NOT a fan, but darn girl… looks great on you ;)

xo Lynzy

19. Lucia 25. Jul, 2010 at 8:21 pm #

I’m not a big fan of fanny packs but you look suuuper cute! Love everything about this outfit, and I have to agree with your “fanny pack theory” they are very very practical!
    And Lola looks fabulous!!! ;)

20. christina of profresh style 25. Jul, 2010 at 8:20 pm #

ohh if you like fanny packs, I have an awesome vendor who carries THEE BEST ONES..but I have to figure out the name cuz yes, I forgot lol. When I remember, I’ll text/email you. There are amazing.

This look is fantastic..loving the pooch & the sunnies<3.

xx.