Cotton candy cupcake

10 Jun

Clearly I cannot make up my mind. My last post was all about my infatuation with polished grunge, and today I just felt like being a girly-girl. To be honest, while I was getting ready this morning, all I could think about was cotton candy cupcakes.

American Cupcake – a new cupcake shop/champagne bar – just opened up the street from us. Taste-wise, the cupcakes aren’t the best I’ve had (we’re a little spoiled here), but the way they’re decorated is picture perfect! Cotton candy seems like a funny flavor for a cupcake to me, but you seriously wouldn’t believe how adorable they are. Baby blue frosting, with a mini cotton candy puff stuck right in the middle (they have a legit machine where they make it). So, so cute.

I have been wanting to go in there for a glass of bubbles with Blake, but he simply refuses. I guess it’s reasonable… one spot best saved for a girl’s night out. Until then, I’ll just keep dressing like a cupcake!

*wearing: Topshop wedges, Zara trousers, LF tank, Barney’s Co-Op sweater, Betsey Johnson safari earrings, Forever21 pearl headband

14 Lovely Comments on “Cotton candy cupcake”

1. Hybrid Cars 12. May, 2014 at 10:19 pm #

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

2. Adertising Website 12. May, 2014 at 10:05 pm #

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

3. Nicole Francois 19. Jun, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

Must have those shoes! Love.
    .-= Nicole Francois´s last blog ..Style U to Style You: Accent, Accessorize, Adorn =-.

4. Leia 17. Jun, 2010 at 9:27 am #

beautiful outfit!

5. Kendall 16. Jun, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

I love this fit. You’re a great cupcake.

6. Moda Epidemic 15. Jun, 2010 at 4:48 pm #

I love the shoes. What are they?

7. Nicki 15. Jun, 2010 at 1:35 am #

That sounds like the best bar ever! And I love your shoes =).
    .-= Nicki´s last blog ..Weekly Blessing, June 14th. =-.

8. Tina 12. Jun, 2010 at 6:54 pm #

yum yum cotton candy! Loving your shoes by the way! :)

9. kirsty 11. Jun, 2010 at 9:21 pm #

this is so cute, i’ll never get bored of those shoes! that cotton candy cupcake sounds interesting too…
    .-= kirsty´s last blog ..Flakey Moss =-.

10. Sarah Ann Noel 11. Jun, 2010 at 10:48 am #

I love this look: so easily feminine and summery. And those SHOES!

sarahannnoel.com

11. Michelle Elaine 11. Jun, 2010 at 9:02 am #

Cotton candy cupcakes? I’m intrigued, but I love the texture of cotton candy – I bet that doesn’t translate well in the cupcake.

OH and I think your outfit would go perfect with all the DIY lace projects I posted!!

KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.
    .-= Michelle Elaine´s last blog ..Pretty Lace Projects =-.

12. brookemeagan 11. Jun, 2010 at 8:33 am #

You look as cute as a cupcake! I love how girly this look is and the bow and pearl headband add the perfect touch. I’m also swooning over your Topshop wedges. What a perfect colour!
    .-= brookemeagan´s last blog ..Not Always Berry Sweet =-.

13. Vida 11. Jun, 2010 at 5:31 am #

Next weekend you, Daina and I can check it out. I like the outfit. It makes me smile:)

14. Kate 11. Jun, 2010 at 5:03 am #

I love this outfit so much! What a gorgeous color palate, you look awesome! you look so feminine and comfortable all at the same time!
    .-= Kate´s last blog ..Baby Blues =-.