CondoMiniSkirt

14 Apr

We were graced with some rare SF sunshine recently. In the spirit of spring I threw on my boyfriend button down and a flapper mini and set off to SOMA – the industrial neighborhood we work in – and found a hot spot that was softened with a little greenery.

This stringy skirt was such a steal, and it has been a treasured part of my wardrobe for a few years now. I am most inspired by 1920′s fashion and take every opportunity I can to channel this decade with my outfit choices…

Wearing: LF sun hat, vintage pearl necklace, Zara top & chain bag, Express flapper skirt, Juicy Couture faux fur jacket, Jeffrey Campbell clogs, David Yurman, Tiffany, & Ron Herman bracelets.

13 Lovely Comments on “CondoMiniSkirt”

1. Enrico 30. Apr, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

Laura, you are fantastic in clogs ( black or white ), compliments ! Do you have other photos of you in clogs ?

2. Nicole Francois 21. Apr, 2010 at 11:03 am #

Gah! I love that skirt. I feel the same way about 20s fashion. I’m not sure we actually met at Shop Social last night but here’s my blog address: quicksaidthebird.wordpress.com
    Take a look and let me know what you think. Next SF fashion event we’ll touch base:-)
    .-= Nicole Francois´s last blog ..Wishlist Item #002: Gold? Pants! =-.

3. Good Girl Gone Blog 19. Apr, 2010 at 10:11 am #

Ooh! Another fun hat!
    .-= Good Girl Gone Blog´s last blog ..Inside the Armani Press showroom =-.

4. Amy 18. Apr, 2010 at 7:36 pm #

You have such great style Laura. The pictures are always so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your style and ideas.

5. veronica 18. Apr, 2010 at 7:09 pm #

interesting way to style the flapper skirt!
    i have a flapper dress from h&m and this definitely gave me some ideas :)
    love the JC clogs!

6. KDikio 15. Apr, 2010 at 9:51 pm #

oh my what a glorious outfit. Beautiful shots, and I love that you threw in those pearls… just lovely!
    .-= KDikio´s last blog ..60’s Fantasies Giveaway! =-.

7. tara 15. Apr, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

Okay, so I’ve been looking for that jacket forever, and I know it’s waaaaay past season, but I want it. I saw an express knockoff and need your opinion. Is this close enough?

I’m sorta afraid I’ll look like a pimp, and not at all like you, which is sorta what I’m aiming for.
    Tara
    .-= tara´s last blog ..More Cowbell. No, Wait, That Might be too Much. =-.

That one looks exactly the same – I think it would be really cute on you!! I wear this jacket all the time, it goes with everything. You should get it. =)

I found the one I have on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Juicy-Couture-Faux-Fur-Coat-NWT-Size-M_W0QQitemZ180494076410QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_WC_Outerwear?hash=item2a064909fa#ht_500wt_1182

Runs a tiny bit big though, so you might want to look for a small! I got mine on ebay too. Gotta love ebay!

8. he 15. Apr, 2010 at 12:57 pm #

great outfit, really love the blogs

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

9. Corks + Caftans 15. Apr, 2010 at 9:18 am #

GORGEOUS! You look like Amanda Peet a little in this post. There are those clogs I’m craving…. and p.s. amazing heart tat. I love it.

C
    .-= Corks + Caftans´s last blog ..You’ve come a long way, baby. =-.

10. Julie 15. Apr, 2010 at 12:31 am #

11. Sandy 14. Apr, 2010 at 10:10 pm #

I agree with Vida….this blog post is amazing. Laura, you look so beautiful in these photos. I like your style :)

12. Vida 14. Apr, 2010 at 9:43 pm #

LOVE, LOVE LOVE this blog post. You are gorgeous and the photography is wonderful… Makes me happy just looking at it!