Though I don’t consider myself to be much of a “makeup girl”, there are a few beauty products I simply cannot live without. Being stylish is about looking good from head-to-toe. And, well, your head includes your face….
I headed to Sephora after work today to stock up on the necessities – here’s what I came home with:
1. MD Skincare All-In-One Tinted Moisturizer: Let’s face it, there’s nothing worse than caked on foundation. This lightweight tinted moisturizer covers up blemishes and balances skin tone. The best part? It feels like you’re makeup-free!
2. Rosebud Salve: If there’s one thing I really can’t live without it’s this. And luckily, at just $6 a jar, I probably won’t have to! This lip salve is lightly tinted, stick-free, and smells good enough to eat.
3. Philosophy Eye Believe eye cream: I typically save shadow for the weekends, but this lightweight, moisturizing eye cream is a part of my daily routine.
4. LashFusion XL Instant lash Volumizer: Part of the fabulous Infusion cosmetics line (think LipFusion plumping gloss), this thick mascara is magical – making even the thinnest of lashes look long and dramatic.
5. Sephora Collection Blush Me Mono in Corail Frisson 5: At $12 a pop its the perfect affordable blush, adding a rosy tint to cheeks, with a hint of orangeish-pink shimmer.
Voilà – Five products, five minutes, and you’re absolutely radiant!